We have defined the following protection concept for the safety of our guests and employees.
These measures are continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines:
- Compliance with the hygiene measures established by the FOPH is mandatory and the basis of our protection concept.
- The Fit-Center and Treatment/Massage areas have been open since 1 May.
- The SPA area will reopen the 31st of May.
- The SPLASH area will remain closed until further notice.
- The maximum number of visitors to Splash & Spa for each individual attraction (indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, steam baths, etc.) is set so as to respect the rules of social distance.
- You will be welcomed for massages and treatments at the cashier’s desk and escorted to the treatment and beauty area.
- Massages and treatments must be reserved in advance online (webshop.splashespa.ch), by phone on 091 936 22 22 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Avoid handshakes and keep the indicated distance
- The already high level of hygiene and cleanliness measures are reinforced (sanitization of surfaces, handles, handrails etc…)
- Splash & Spa has a certified management system which guarantees the correct implementation of hygiene regulations at all times.
- There is a general obligation to wear a face mask throughout the facility, including the changing rooms and toilets. The following exceptions are defined: during exercises on the training equipment (but compulsory when moving from one piece of equipment to another), during Fit classes, during the consumption of food and drinks.
- Upon arrival and departure from the facility, registration via QR code is mandatory for contact tracing. The registration must be shown to the reception staff.
- A Plexiglas panel protects the reception area (reception, sales and checkout).
- Hand sanitizers are available in the reception area, spa areas and Fit Center.
- Therapists and guests wear protective masks during all treatments, with the exception of facials where only the esthetician wears a high-efficiency protective mask (FFP2 mask).
- After each client, the treatment room and the instruments used are disinfected and sterilized.
- We invite you to prefer payment by credit card.
- The complete protection plan is available upon request.