We have defined the following protection concept for the safety of our guests and employees.
These measures are continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines:
- Compliance with the hygiene measures established by the FOPH is mandatory and the basis of our protection concept.
- All areas are open: SPLASH area (pools and slides), SPA area, Treatments & Massages area and the Fit-Center
- Access to Splash & SPA Tamaro is only permitted to holders of a valid COVID Certificate (presented on the app or in paper format). The certificate is valid only upon presentation of an official document and after validation by Splash & SPA Tamaro staff through the official app of the Confederation “COVID Certificate Check “
- Guests under 16 years of age must not be in possession of a Certificate.
- The use of a mask is compulsory in the lobby and up to the changing rooms. Mask is mandatory also for massages and beauty treatment.
- Massages and treatments must be reserved in advance online (webshop.splashespa.ch), by phone on 091 936 22 22 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Avoid handshakes and keep the indicated distance
- The already high level of hygiene and cleanliness measures are reinforced (sanitization of surfaces, handles, handrails etc…)
- Splash & Spa has a certified management system which guarantees the correct implementation of hygiene regulations at all times.
- A Plexiglas panel protects the reception area (reception, sales and checkout).
- Hand sanitizers are available in the reception area, spa areas and Fit Center.
- After each client, the treatment room and the instruments used are disinfected and sterilized.
- We invite you to prefer payment by credit card.
- The complete protection plan is available upon request.