We have defined the following protection concept for your personal safety and that of our employees.
These measures are continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines:
- Compliance with the general hygiene measures of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) is the basis of the protection concept and is mandatory.
- The maximum number of visitors to Splash e Spa, the individual swimming pools, saunas and steam baths is set in order to comply with the distance rules.
- The already high hygiene and cleaning measures are reinforced (disinfection of surfaces, door handles etc.)
- Splash e Spa has a certified management system that guarantees all hygiene regulations at all times
- Our hygiene measures are regularly checked by an external laboratory.
- Chlorinated swimming pool water destroys bacteria and viruses in the shortest possible time.
- The temperatures in saunas are so high that no bacteria and viruses can survive.
- It is required to wear a mask throughout the facility, including changing rooms and toilets. The following exceptions are defined: during exercises on training equipment (but compulsory when moving from one equipment to another), during fitness courses, while eating and drinking, while in saunas and steam baths, while in the water. Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from this obligation.
- When arriving and leaving Splash e SPA Tamaro, registration using a QR code is mandatory.
- A plexiglass spit guard protects in the sales and cash desk area.
- Hand disinfectants are placed in the reception and bathing areas.
- Therapists and guests wear protective masks during all treatments with the exception of facial treatments where only the beautician wears a highly effective protective mask (FFP2 mask).After each client, the lounger is disinfected and the working material is disinfected and sterilized.
- Persons over 65 years of age and persons with serious illnesses such as diabetes, cardiac hypertension, circulatory diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, diseases and therapies that weaken the immune system are strongly advised against treatment.