The high degree of attention to our guests and the protection of the environment and safety have a central role in the corporate policy of Splash e SPA Tamaro SA. We are convinced that the happiness of our guests, the protection of the environment and the protection of health and safety assume and will assume more and more importance.
For this reason our company has adopted an integrated management system according to
- ISO 9001 for Quality,
- ISO 14001 for the Environment and
- ISO 45001 for Health and Safety at Work.
Splash e SPA Tamaro SA and Quality
We offer unforgettable moments to our guests
Concretely, with regard to the expectations of our guests, we are committed to:
- offer high quality products and services at competitive conditions in a very welcoming and clean environment;
- permanently observe the changing needs of our guests and their satisfaction;
- pay more attention to the behavior of our direct competitors;
- increase our self-critical spirit by constantly questioning the quality/price ratio of the products and services sold;
- develop at all levels a real spirit of welcome;
- try to be more proactive and innovative (creative) in order to surprise and therefore better satisfy our customers;
- put love and passion in the performance of our tasks and try to go beyond what is required. Putting feelings into what we do does not cost more but makes our guests and ourselves happy;
- to be a reliable, professional and efficient business partner.
Splash e SPA Tamaro SA and the Environment
Minimize the negative effects on land, water and air
Concretely, with regard to the environmental effects related to our activities, we are committed to:
- contain the amount of waste produced by us giving great importance to prevention and separate collection (recycling);
- quantify, control (monitor) and rationalize the use of energy and water;
- encourage the use of clean energy;
- ensuring, through appropriate maintenance, control and surveillance activities, that our plants and installations are safe and efficient;
- minimize the risk of soil or water pollution through effective technical and organizational measures;
- carry out regular drills on intervention procedures in the event of any leaks or spills.
Splash e SPA Tamaro SA and Security
Maximum safety, hygiene and cleanliness to our guests and employees
Concretely, with regard to security issues related to our activities, we are committed to:
- guarantee our collaborators adequate assistance in the field of medicine and hygiene at work, as well as their consultation and participation;
- implement all technical and organizational preventive measures in order to minimize the risk of accidents to people, both guests and employees;
- provide safe workplaces so as to minimize the risk of accidents and illness;
- guarantee the safety of personnel and external companies operating in our facility;
- ensure, through appropriate maintenance, control and surveillance activities, that our facilities and installations are safe and that protective measures against accidents or injuries are effective;
- to carry out regular drills on intervention procedures in the event of accidents or injuries.